Those who have a wish to climb the top of the world, wave their country’s flag, or say out loud to the mountains that they conquer my biggest fear in their life. It is all about adventure that people crave to do and get the highest peak of the world. Some find happiness and serenity in the lap of the mountain. All they need is the beauty of nature. Within Everest region in Nepal, A couple of Trekking routes are popular and listed as must to trek in once life time such as Gokyo lake Trek, Everest Three Passes Trek, Everest View Trek, Everest Helicopter Tour, Island Peak Climb and Mera Peak Climb.
They call it the “steps to heaven” for an honest reason. to travel to the bottom camp of the very best mountain within the world is on every mountain lover’s bucket list. You will look at the scenery that is utterly astounding and unlike any mountains terrain that you have seen before – changing from lush green farmland, dense forest, and glistening blue fast-flowing river to the barren land and glacial pools. The higher you climb, the more you realize that you have made a potent decision. Here I am heading to elaborate on Everest Base Camp that you can conquer Everest like a warrior.
When you will reach the top of the final climb, stumbling over loose rocks and onto a canvas of white, all you will do is just sit and admire and it would become one of your greatest achievements.
What you need to know before reach at Mount Everest Base Camp Trek
● Start point/ Endpoint. Kathmandu
● Everest Base Camp Trekking Duration: 12 days|11nights.
● Everest Base Camp altitude: 18,513 ft/5364 Meters
● Everest Trek difficulty: Difficulty
● Approx Trekking distance: 130 KM
● Best time for Mount Everest Base Camp Trek: April to early June and September to mid-December.
Greater Himalaya Tours and Treks is one of the Pioneer Local Trekking agencies that offers best reasonable price for Mount Everest Trek in Nepal Trekkers from around the world. Their Everest Base Camp Trek is USD 750 – USD 1250 per person depending on service you choose and group size.
The Price They are offering is included as below in the package.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Domestic Flights (Kathmandu -Lukla- Kathmandu)
- Trekking permits Sagarmatha National Park Permit TIMS Khumbu Region entry permit.
- Professional Certified Trek leader and Sherpa will assist and guide you during the trek.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader) oxygen.
- Accommodations and meals during the trek
- All government and local Texas.
- Porter to carry up kgs of weight per trekker.
Greater Himalayas Everest Base Camp Trek Group Departure Dates for round the Year
January – 02 and 05
March – 07 , 12. 18, 25
April : 02, 06, 12, 15, 22, 28
May : 1,2,8,9,15,22,29.
June: 01, 05, 12
July – 05
Auguest – 20
Septmber – 4,5,11,12,18,19,25,26.
October – 2,3,9,10,16,17,23,24,30,31.
November – 6,7,13,14,20,21,27,28.
December – 4,5,11,12,17,18,22.
How to reach Kathmandu?
By air: Kathmandu is served by the Tribhuvan International Airport, which has several direct flights flying from Delhi.,Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Varanasi to Kathmandu.
By road: You reach Kathmandu by bus from Varanasi to the Nepalese Border at Sunauli. From Sunauli one can take an area bus to Kathmandu. By train: there’s no route to succeed in Kathmandu.
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 1,2 Arrive at Kathmandu, then walk to Manjo| fly to the world’s most adventure flight Lukla.
- Trek distance: 13km
- Duration: 6 hours
- Elevation: 2652m
- Welcome to the Land of Trekker’s Paradise, Nepal
- Upon arrival meet and greet at the airport by the Kathmandu and continue for the most adventurous flight.
- The 35 minutes will pass through valleys with spectacular views of the mountain ranges.
Day 3, Monjo to Namche Bazzar| A Historic Trading Hub
- Trek distance: 5.5.km
- Duration: 2hours
- Elevation: 3440m
- Have some delicious breakfast and gets ready for the trek to Namche Bazaar.
- The route is surrounded by huge green mountain ranges and suspension bridges where the Dudh Kashi River and Bhate Koshi river flows.
- It is situated on the slope of an arch-shaped mountain and is the historic trading center of the Kambhu region.
Day 4, Acclimatization at Namche
Get stunning views of the highest peak.
Enjoy the culture of Nepal.
Namche Bazaar is a busy tourist hub where climbers and trekkers can do last-minute buying essentials
One can also explore the coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and colorful markets.
You can do a short hike to Namche Museum which is situated a little above this
Day 5, Namche to Dingboche | Explore the village of Imja Khole Valley
- Trek distance:14km
- Duration 5.5.hours
- Elevation: 4360m
- Get up in the morning to the sound of walking yak’s bells with the beautiful views of mountains surrounding you.
Day 6, Pangboche to Lobuche| Travel
- Travel distance: 18kms Duration: 46 hours
- Elevation: 4940m
- The trek to the Dusa begins and stopes along the edge of Dughla town.
- The flat trail till Dughla will give you some of the best views of the Mount Everest Camp trekking expedition.
- Strolling close by the gravestone of Everest climbers on Dhungla pass for 60 minutes, and at last arrive at the present objectives, Lobuche.
Day 7, 8, 9, The Ultimate Adventure for a Day – Lobuche to Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp and come back to Gorakshep
- Trek distance: 23kms
- Duration: 6 hours
- Elevation: 5634m
- Gear yourself up for the most exciting day of your trek.
- The trail traces from Lobuche the narrow mountain gaps, glacial moraine alongside the world’s highest Khumbu glacier were
Day 10, Trek back to Namche Bazar
Day 11, Trek to Lukla from Namche Bazar
Day 12, Lukla to Kathmandu | Goodbye to the snowy mountains with loads of memories.
- Fly back to Kathmandu with the last views of the Himalayan Mountains.
- One can stroll around colorful backpackers’ hubs.
“At the end, you have a great journey towards your home. Celebrate your victory, be grateful for the journey, and cheer for days ahead”.