Over the decades & centuries, many cultures have added their mark to Istanbul. Today, you can experience those influences firsthand very easily by exploring its mahalles (neighbourhoods). From the holy sites of Sultanahmet(A turkish king) and the 19th-century European elegance of Beyoğlu to the high fashion of Nişantaşı, the vibrant cafe society of Kadıköy and the football-loving streets of Beşiktaş, it’s easy to understand why travellers say that Istanbul isn’t just one city, but multiple cities within one.
From the rich history & attractive fusion culture of Istanbul to the glittering sea & stunning beaches of Alanya, Turkey offers a vast range of memorable experiences.
Basic Need for Travellers of Istanbul
A traveller of Istanbul must have a istanbul pass which you can get from istanbultouristpass.com in very easy steps.
How does Istanbul Tourist Pass® work?
Very easy! You can start using your Istanbul Tourist Pass in four EASY STEPS!
- Purchase an Istanbul Tourist Pass® online.
- Download the Istanbul Tourist Pass® app and log in to your account.
- Go to any attraction you want! Most of them are walk-in but some require pre-reservation, which you can make from app in a few seconds
- Scan your QR code or your Pass ID at entries, to our guides or to the gatekeepers. Enjoy!
Why choose Istanbul Tourist Pass®?
Pick a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 day Istanbul Tourist Pass® and enjoy all these included benefits. Save up to 80% and more
- Free & easy access to 75+ top attractions
All of the best stuff to do is free with Pass.
- Flexibility to decide on the day
Plan your trip however you like the most.
- Very Easy to use, digital & no contact
Simply scan your phone for complete entries.
- Save time & money. complete Guaranteed!
Keep your calendar and pocket in your own control.
- Skip the long ticket and entry lines with simple clicks.
Best to Feel like a VIP with fast track access.
25 best things to do in istanbul
- Practice haggling in the Grand Bazaar
- Hagia Sophia
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii)
- Trip on the Bosphorus
- Watch the view from the Galata Tower
- Take Istiklal Avenue
- Smoking the shisha (also called Hookah)
- Watch the show of the whirling dervishes
- Try a hammam
- Listen to the Muezzin’s call to prayer
- Imagine a king’s life in Topkapi
- Cross the Galata Bridge at sunset
- Try the Turkish coffee
- Eat a doner kebab
- Immerse yourself underground at the Basilica Cistern
- Taste the baklava
- Buy a glass lamp
- Dine with a view
- Drink pomegranate juice
- Visit the Süleymaniye Mosque (Süleymaniye)
- Walk on the walls of Constantinople
- Visit the Spice Bazaar
- Eat the fish sandwich (balik ekmek)
- Play BackGammon
- Eat the konefi