Whether or not you believe in astrology, this science is impacting our lives by the second. You do not have to have firm beliefs in this concept, however, the truth is something else. Astrology is the placement and movement of planetary and celestial bodies in our natal chart. Every single movement determines the course of our lives, our behaviors, interests, hobbies, and paths. You could be doing everything right in life yet nothing may go right. Have you ever wondered why? The reasons might be beyond your thinking, beliefs, or opinions
If you are seeking marriage but it is not happening for you, it is time to get your Kundli checked. You might be a Manglik. If you are wondering what a Manglik or Mangal Dosha is, you can check it on any astrology app. Let us now throw light on the concept of Mangal Dosha and how it can affect an individual and their life.
What is Mangal Dosha?
When Mars, a malefic planet, is placed in the horoscope in an unfavorable position, the individual is said to have a Mangal Dosha. Mangal Dosha is an affliction that can cause problems, challenges, and complications in the life of a person. If you or someone you know has a Mangal Dosha then Mars may be placed in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house in the horoscope. Mangal Dosha is also referred to as Bhom Dosha, Kuja Dosha, or Angarakha Dosha.
Who is a Manglik?
Any individual who is born with Mars in unfavorable positions or the above-mentioned houses in the horoscope is a Manglik. Such a person faces difficulty in their married life. Mars is considered the planet of war, hence creating highly problematic circumstances for marriage. Unhappiness, separations, discomfort, tensions, and problems are the usual occurrences in the married life of such people. According to my astrologer, the family life of such people is not ideal.
Let us see how and what impacts and implications Mars causes when present in the following houses in the horoscope:
- 1st House: When Mars is present in the 1st house in the horoscope, the spouse may be highly affected. The couple may enter into conflicts very often. The results of such conflicts will be physical violence and assaults.
- 2nd House: When Mars is placed in the 2nd house, family life gets troublesome. The individual may face problems in their personal as well as professional life. There can be countless problematic disturbances and hindrances in both.
- 4th House: The placement of Mars in the 4th house is symbolic of a challenging professional life. There can be many difficult situations that may lead the individual to keep switching jobs. Financial issues are also a possibility in such cases.
- 7th House: An individual with Mars placed in the 7th house tends to be highly irritable or short-tempered. Because of the aggressive nature, there are a lot of fights within the family and the couple.
- 8th House: The placement of Mars in the 8th house means the person will be lazy and careless. The reckless nature of the individual will make them end up losing all their finances and in most cases, even their parental property.
- 12th House: If Mars is present in the 12th house, it may imply that the person has many enemies. With several mental problems, he/she may also face many financial troubles and losses.
Astrological Remedies For Mangal Dosha
If you check out any astrology app, you can find many astrological remedies that help lessen the effects of Mangal Dosha. You can always try these remedies. Trying never hurts, right? Let us some of the most common remedies and cures that help with Mangal Dosha.
- The first and foremost remedy that can mitigate the ill effects of Mangal Dosha is the marriage between two Mangliks. In such situations, the effect of the Dosha gets nullified and the couple relishes a happy and blessed married life.
- To cancel the negative effects of Mangal Dosha, a Manglik person is made to follow the ritual of Kumbh Vivah. According to Vedic Astrology, marrying a banana tree, peepal tree or a golden/silver idol of Lord Vishnu can help improve married life.
- Fasting is yet another effective remedy that can reduce the effects of Mangal Dosha. A Manglik should observe fast on Tuesdays and should only eat toor dal.
- Manglik people should chant the Gayatri Mantra, Navgraha Mantra, or Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesdays.
- Manglik individuals should visit the temples of Lord Mangal and worship and offer offerings on Tuesdays. Such temples are known as Navgraha temples and there are only a few of them in the country. One can find them in Tamil Nadu and Guwahati, Assam.
- Mangliks can consider wearing a gemstone on the ring finger of their right hand. A golden ring with a bright red coral. You should talk to my astrologer before doing so.
So, now you know everything about the Mangal Dosha, being a Manglik, and its ill effects. We have also highlighted the remedies that can help mitigate the effects. If you or someone you know is riding in the same boat, they must try these out.